Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Rockstars And Chainsaws ( not a horror movie title)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw this headline on an internet news site "Rocker injured with a chainsaw"! I immediately thought of Cherie, But It turned out to be bad boy Ted Nugent.
    Here Is a link if you are interested http://entertainment.msn.com/news/ar...px?news=145981
    I'm sorry to see anyone get hurt, But I feel better knowing that it wasn't Cherie.
    Stay Safe Chainsaw Chick.

    Rog

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I never even knew about his VH1 reality TV show, "Surviving Nugent: The Ted Commandments."
    Mr. Macho is lucky he didn't mess up his guitar picking fingers with that dangerous thing!
    It just goes to show you, when dealing with chainsaws, you gotta get yourself some lessons from the Chainsaw Chick AND make safety your top priority!

    Thanks for the news Mr. Ella!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic